Saturday 7 May 2011

It's all there...

..if we only know how to look. So very true, and in more ways than God. I have been searching online for RCIA resources for about 2 years now, and until recently, not very intensively.
Then, for no particular reason, I looked up RCIA and found the Wikipedia page, which I've been on before...just not the bottom. with the external links. Aha.

Wikipedia Entry for RCIA

And lo and behold! I found at least 2 very good sites, which I intend to browse, the first:

Catechumen Info & Materials

Which looks good, plus it's on my side of the ocean, which is always a plus; I never quite know whether Catholic in America is the same, or how you can be catholic without being Roman Catholic....but I digress.

Waking up Catholic

After I stopped playing with the clouds at the top, I found some good information, so I have more to explore, as well as the other links I have yet to look at. So it's definately a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment